Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dose Locker and Limitless Ultimate Workout Necessities!!

So since we can post about anything we want for our personal entries, I am going to take a minute to plug my product.  My husband and I are into bodybuilding and all the supplements that go with it :)  Anyway, last year we developed a product that we call the Dose Locker.  It is a funnel/storage container for powdered supplements of any kind!  More information can be viewed at our website.  This product has done well; we have a contract with an industry distributor and are working on an agreement with GNC.  We recently developed the first supplement of our own, a pre-workout that we call Limitless, that from personal use, is pretty amazing!!  Both are for sale on Amazon - Dose Locker 2 Pack (also available individually) and Limitless

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that your conquests have been successful thus far. If I may ask, what seperates your pre-workout from the various ones already available?

    ReplyDelete