Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Madness!!

Okay, so the title may be a little bit of an exaggeration, I am not really going mad, but right now is hectic!  It always is, but throwing a baby into the mix makes it a little more difficult to get everything finished.  My husband, John’s, family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve, so since we have the little guy and finally a house big enough, I decided to host.  I have made it clear to John that we are still opening our gifts on Christmas morning, I refuse to give up my tradition, there’s something charming to me about waking up to the snow falling on Christmas…okay no snow, but I can pretend.  Anyway, I’ve decided not to actively commence in planning this party until after the 11th when school’s out.  I think I’ll still have enough time.  Anyone have any good ideas from either Christmas parties they’ve hosted or attended that were super fun?

1 comment:

  1. The best parties I have ever been to, no matter the holiday, I have participated in some part of the party. Whether it is party games or "ice breakers", I felt much more relaxed when I participated in the party. If you have some people who do not want to participate, make them the referee or something else interactive but not participatory. I am sure your party will be a success.

    ReplyDelete