Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joie de Vivre

This directly means, "joy of living" in French.  Basically, enjoying life and capturing opportunities.  I'm doing just that at the end of January.  Family vacation to France, including my son who will be 7 months old by then.  I have done a lot of international travel, so I'm pretty confident in my abilitites to plan and have a successful trip, the only thing I'm nervous about is the flight.  It's probably going to get overwhelming at times with the baby, but hopefully he'll just sleep.  We were able to use some flight benefits that expire in January to get the airline tickets for free, so that's why I just couldn't pass up this opportunity!   I hope it all goes well.  I can't wait to tell the baby all about it when he's old enough! HA!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I hope to travel much more as I get closer to graduating. I've only been to France once and for about three days total but it was by far one of my favorite places to travel to! As for your baby... I'm willing to bet it'll just mean that you'll need to take him again once he's older! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete